Monday, September 13, 2010

WATCH LIST: Upcoming Concerts, Plays and Comedy

There are so many upcoming fantastic events on my radar that I thought I would do a summary page so if you like any of them you can keep your eye out also.  I will post information on the event 5 months prior to it happening but incase you miss that post here are the one's I'm currently following.  I tend to get more active when the weather gets nice so during the colder/rainy months I tend to hibernate a bit.

FESTIVALS:  Went to my last one.  Am no longer into them.

MUSIC:
  • Looking for the following artists to come to my area
    • Lady GaGa
    • Green Day at the Fillmore
    • Veronic at Balleys in Vegas
  • Plays I wish to see:
    • West Side Story
    • Hair
    • Grinch
COMEDY:
  • Kevin Kataoka:  This guy was funny and I would love to see him again.  He played with Greg Proops on New Years Eve 2012
  • Dane Cook
MISC:
  • Day of the Dead festival in the Mission, Nov 2?
  • Rocky Horror Picture Show, Livermore CA
  • Keene Pumpkin Festival, NH.  30,000 carved pumpkins.  Must be amazing.

RESTAURANTS ON THE RADAR:
Since I am a big foodie I am always looking for new restaurants or bars to try.  To add them all to this list would be too long so I created another post.  To view the places on my to try list, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment