Thursday, December 9, 2010

Weekly Catalog Finds

Now that Christmas is getting closer I am receiving a ton more catalogs. Yesterday I received about 15. So to help reduce the time you may spend looking for that perfect gift I am going through the catalogs and letting you know what I like.

Springerle Cookie Rolling Pin:  This is something for a die hard baker.  I don't know if I would end up using it much but I think it's a great gift because it's unusual and unique.  With this you cam name European style holiday cookies by simply rolling the pin over the dough to create the intricate patterns in the dough that you simply then cut into squares.  It makes 9 different 2" shapes.  Recipe and instructions included.  It is from King Authur Flour, Item# 8938 for $64.95.  MADE IN THE USA!





Applique Outdoor Flag "Let it Flow, Let it Flow, Let it Flow":  This flag, from Wine Enthusiast is a cute twist on a winter flag.  With the saying "Let it Flow" and wine glasses times three.  Item# 19423 for $39.95.  The winter wine drinker will love it.


Clip Table for Upholstered Chairs: Item# 83500 for $14.95 from Plow and Hearth. I don't have a end table on my side of the couch and this table will give me a place to sit my drink. I like the cherry but it also comes in honey pine.


Outdoor Solar Step Lights: Item# 11840 for $39.95 from Plow and Hearth.

No comments:

Post a Comment