Saturday, April 16, 2011

Do you like Garbage Cans?

Do you like garbage cans or am I just weird.  It stems from childhood.  One of my friends had small plastic garbage cans in every room and one of her weekly chores was to empty them.  I didn't have a garbage can in my room but from then on I needed several, one in most rooms.  As a kid my mom didn't care for me having a garbage can in my room, it just created another chore for her because I didn't empty it.  I should have but more than not she was the one to do it.  This has stuck with me through out my life and now I think these can's drive my husband crazy because he is the one who takes out the trash and I'm sure to fill them all.

Now I want a garbage can for the patio.  Why you ask, why not I ask.  If we have a party now we roll the huge cans onto the patio.  It's convenient but it doesn't look nice.  When we redo our kitchen and the garbage cans moves to under the sink or in a cabinet it will be smaller so having a can on the patio would be nice....right?  Maybe it is just yet another can to empty and clean but for now it remains on my list.  This is why this blog is so helpful to me.  I can see all my wants or likes electronically, not loose that piece of paper and it gives me time not to waste money with an purchase I really don't need.  Especially when good looking outdoor garbage cans can be pricey.

Grandinroad:  This one from Grandinroad, the "care-free" Berkshire Bin, 20" sq x 38 3/4" H, Item# 43176 for $169.

The Logan also from Grandinroad is wicker which would match one of the outdoor bar stools I'm looking at is Item# 40064 for $199.


No comments:

Post a Comment