Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fruit Infuser Pitcher

Fruit Infuser Pitcher:  You can infuse water with fruit without this pitcher but it's also nice that you don't get fruit bits in your water if you don't want them.  Place the fruit in the chamber and once infused you can remove it if you like.  From Signals catalog, Item# HH9482 for $29.95

I did get the penguin seltzer maker for Christmas but I have yet to try it. 

Some people consume so many liquid calories and since I love to eat I would rather save my calories for food.  I did try the carbonated waters at Nob Hill the other day since they were on sale for $.79, and have no calories, or sugar.  They were quite sweet for no sugar so if you are a soda drinker give these a try.  I have been told that the Safeway brand is also good so if you don't have a Nob Hill/Raleys in your area check your stores brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment