Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekly Catalog Finds

These are some items I found in my inbox, leftover from the Christmas holidays but since they are still available I wanted to share these ideas.

Popsicle Maker:  Have kids or love a refreshing Popsicle on a hot summer day.  Why not have a healthy pop and use up leftover juice.  This is from Williams Sonoma, Item# 1742345 for $49.95.  It may be pricey but think about what you will save in the long run.  A box of Popsicles can probably be about $3-5 a box.

Four Season Glasses:  I love these because they are made from recycled wine bottles.   From Uncommon Goods, set of 4, Item# 17931 for $45.

Day Clock:  Retired, confused or just keep forgetting what day it is.  This unique clock can tell you that.  From What On Earth catalog, Item# CE8782 for $39.95.  It would even make a great gag gift or even a gift for me.
UPDATE  10/6/2011:  Purchased this clock for my sister in law.  We seem to have a clock theme going on this year.  She loved it and it is the talk of the town.
UPDATE  11/18/2011:  Found the one below at Hammacher.  I liked this one because it is also a regular clock.  Item# HU-78047 at $49.95


No comments:

Post a Comment