Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hello and Welcome to my blog

I love to write and document things I learn.  I have been contemplating starting a blog for way too long.  I'm not sure if it will be the right thing for me but instead of thinking about it any longer I decided to jump in and just do it.  Be nice to me I'm new at this.  I want this to be a positive experience for me and I hope it will take me in a new direction.

I'm creating this blog is to share my love of food & drink, being green & healthy, travel, photography, shopping, helpful hints and cooking tips with those that share my same passions.  I hope you will find my posts interesting, helpful or funny but not boring. 

Initially I thought I would post specific things on specific days but as my interests change or as life happened it was hard for me to stick to a schedule so hopefully that has been OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment