Friday, August 6, 2010

New Pinnacle Vodka Flavors

I discovered two new vodka flavors out at the local pub the other day, Cotton Candy and Whipped Cream by Pinnacle.  Have you tried them?

I tried the cotton candy and surprisingly it does taste and smell like its name.  I however don't like flavored vodka's that are too sweet and this one is a bit too sweet for me.  When it tastes like candy your headed for trouble the next day.  I'm told the whipped cream is good so I must give that a try.  In a coffee drink or chocolate martini it might be pretty good.

Update:  The whipped vodka is excellent as a shot or in a Creamsycle drink.  So good I purchased a bottle and can't wait to try other drinks with it. 

CREAMSYCLE

2 oz. Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
1 oz. pineapple juice
1 oz. orange juice

Add to a shaker filled with ice. Shake, strain and serve.

Variation: Make a larger drink by adding 7up or soda water.
 
50/50 BAR

1 shot Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
1 shot OJ
splash Sprite

Add to a shaker filled with ice. Strain and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment