Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hose Holders: I need two and I would like them too look nice

I have a plastic hose holder that is visible from my backyard.  Technically it works but it doesn't have the look I want.  It's ugly and I would like to replace it with a decorative model.  I also have a faucet out front but again the plastic models just would look good next to the front door.  I have been looking for some time and will continue to look till I finally purchase one.

These first two from Frontgate are my favorites so far. This one stands alone and extends the location of your faucet.  Item# 19537.  It is now $179

This one stands alone.  The filigree makes this one so beautiful.  This is the one I'm thinking about for the backyard.  The one also from Frontgate, Item# 19530 for $299 (on sale from $329) 
UPDATE: I found another one I like and I'm leaning towards the model that sits on the ground vs attaching to the house. From FrontGate, Item# 44543 for $279.
Freestanding Medallion Hose Reel

They also have one that mounts to the wall but I'm afraid that I would pull on the hose too hard and pull the entire thing off of my stucco wall.  I think this one would probably work out better for the front  yard but I will probably go with the hose extension model.  Item# 19528 for $99.50 also on sale.

This one I found at Ballard Designs, St. Marcel, Item# HS346 for $70.  It comes in black and bronze and for some reason I like them both.  They don't have the model that spins but my worry about wall mounted hose reels are that I'm going to pull them off the wall.  If I had to take the time to unwind it and then wind it back up I wouldn't be tugging on it so hence I wouldn't pull it off the wall.  Maybe this option is a better choice for me! ?

They also have one called Genoa- Item# HS342 and the other Fleur- Item# HS345 both for $60 each.  I like them in black only for some reason but the Fleur also comes in a bronze green (pictured below) along with the standard bronze.


No comments:

Post a Comment